Important Safety Information:
- Always have your bicycle built, adjusted and/or maintained by a professional bicycle mechanic.
- Observe and obey all traffic laws! Do not attempt to run lights and stop signs, period.
- All complete bikes come with a front hand brake, please check your local safety laws and regulations for more information on brake requirements. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER RIDING WITHOUT A BRAKE.
- Check your tires, brake calipers, brake lines, and brake pads on a regular basis.
- Always use lights at night. An invisible cyclists is an endangered one. Make yourself as visible as possible when riding at night.
- Carry an extra tube set, portable bicycle pump, bike tool, and extra set of lights while riding.
- Take your bike in for regular maintenance. If you need a recommended bike shop in your area, contact us for suggestions.
- Wear a helmet that is within safety compliance regulations.
- All states and cities have different bicycle safety regulations; please make sure you are following all rules and regulations when operating bicycles.
State Bicycle Co. offers a one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects on our frames and all other non-consumable parts (tires, tubes, saddles, paint, handlebar tape or grips, etc. are considered consumable parts). Manufacturer defects DO NOT include damage resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance, and State Bicycle Co. will be unable to satisfy any warranty claims related to improper use or maintenance.
To validate your warranty, you must have first returned your warranty card along with proof of a professional build back to State Bicycle Co. Not only is a professional build important should you need to file a warranty claim, but it will also ensure the best and safest ride. We must receive your warranty card and proof of a professional build within 30 days of receiving your product.
Warranty claims should be sent to email@example.com and are valid for 365 days of the date of purchase. State Bicycle Co. reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged part, rather than the entire bicycle. State Bicycle Co. also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or for any other reason.
Warranty cards should be scanned and sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
State Bicycle Co.
2167 E Cedar St. Suite 4
Tempe, AZ 85281
NEED A WARRANTY CARD? PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT HERE: http://www.statebicycle.com/v/statewarrantycard.pdf
State Bicycle Co. is not responsible for safely storing your bicycle, for maintaining your bicycle, or for making sure you ride your bicycle safely and follow local laws.