What started off as a sample for the guys in the office at Volume has turned into something they never expect; the go-to trick frame for fixed gear riders. Designed from day one for use as a commuter bike and maybe jump some curb cuts in the process (stick a BMXer on any bike and they'll just have to do tricks on it). Whether you're using the Cutter for road use or doing tricks on, the BMX Tubing ensures that it's one of the toughest fixed gear frames in the market.
This example has been put together and disassembled, it has a few manor chips and scratches but nothing much noticeable.Photos are taken of the actual frame so see for yourself.
this frame is gone in use to South London
Please visit our Single Speed & Fixed Gear Shop for more bikes.
- Material: Full 100% CR-MO
- Top Tube Length: 19.9", 21.7" or 22.8"
- Chainstay Length: 15.7
- Head tube Angle: 74 degrees
- Seat Tube Length: 74 degrees
- Dropout thickness: 4mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Headset Type: 1-1/8" Threadless. Integrated, 42.0 OD b45 degrees X 45 degrees (Hiddenset)
- B.B. Shell Width: 68mm
- B.B. Thread Type: English
- Rear Hub Spacing: 120mm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Weight: 5lbs, 5.25lbs, 5.5lbs