Copper 2.0 by State Bicycle Co
This variant is currently sold out
Copper is classy and classic, it creates the impact without being "too loud". It comes in four different sizes and you can choose between bull bar, riser bar or drop down bar.
Free EU delivery
The bike will be equipped with a front and rear brakes, and set of Wellgo alloy pedals with toe straps. Bikes are being shipped several times a week via Parcel Force and will arrive 90% assembled. You will have to attach handlebars, saddle, pedals, front wheel and a few other minor parts, as well as adjusting, tightening, and tuning will be needed. It is easy to do this yourself, however, we advice to seek for a professional assistance.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly, TIG welded
- Fork: 1 1/8" Chromoly
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless A head
- Handlebars: Alloy bulhorn and drop bar 42cm, riser 52cm
- Stem: 1 1/8" forged alloy 26mm/90mm ext.
- Brakes: Dual pivot forged alloy calliper
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm alloy
- Seat post: 27.2mm x 250mm alloy
- Saddle: PU with steel rails
- Crank: 3 peace forged 6061, 170mm arms
- Chain ring: 46t, 5 bolt, 7075
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge english thread
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals with toe clips
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with rear flip-flop
- Sprockets: 16t freewheel and 16t fixed cog
- Rims: 43mm deep profile 32H x 14G 700c
- Tires: CST 700x23c
- Tubes: CST 700x23c with 60mm presta valve