Culprit FGFS by State Bicycle Co
This product is currently sold out.
Culprit, one of the FGFS series from State Bicycle Co. is designed and built for tricks and barspins as well as cool cruising around the town.
It allows a full 360° barspin and is already fitted with "fatter" 35c tires, however the frame easily allows to fit up to 50c tires.
The bike will be equipped with Animal platform pedals and Hold Fast foot straps, removable front brake and a rear brake in the box.
Bikes are being shipped several times a week via Parcel Force and will arrive 90% assembled. You will have to attach handlebars, saddle, pedals, front wheel and a few other minor parts, as well as adjusting, tightening, and tuning will be needed. It is easy to do this yourself, however, we advice to seek for a professional assistance.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly, TIG welded
- Fork: 1 1/8" Chromoly FGFS trick design
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless A head
- Handlebars: 22.2cm FGFS risers
- Stem: 1 1/8" forged alloy 28.6mm/50mm ext.
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm alloy
- Seat post: 27.2mm x 250mm alloy
- Saddle: State Bicycle Co. FGFS Signature saddle
- Crank: 3 peace forged 6061, 170mm arms
- Chain ring: 36t, 5 bolt, 7075
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge english thread
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Animal Hamilton pedals
- Foot Retention: Hold Fast
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with rear flip-flop
- Sprockets: 13t fixed cog
- Rims: 43mm deep profile 32H x 14G Tripple walled 700c
- Tires: Kenda 700x35c
- Belgium << Free Delivery >>
- Czech Republic
- Denmark << Free Delivery >>
- Germany <<Free Delivery >>
- Ireland (Republic Of) << Free Delivery >>
- Italy <<Free Delivery >>
- Luxembourg << Free Delivery >>
- Monaco << Free Delivery >>
- Netherlands << Free Delivery >>
- Norway << Free Delivery >>
- Republic of Ireland << Free Delivery >>
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom << Free Delivery >>
- United States << Free Delivery >>