£1,239.99 GBP was £1,439.99 GBP
This variant is currently sold out
Aluminum frame made with Columbus Airplane triple butted tubes with exceptional racing characteristics.
- The tapered head tube 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” and the new oversized fork give a great control of the bicycle and absolute driving precision even in the most extreme conditions.
- The Smart Race Geometry allows the use of tires up to 28 mm, ideal for those riders looking for a versatile frame, suitable both for racing, winter training and the use on gravel roads as well.
- The oversized section of the down tube and chain stays (Zero Torsion Stays) increase the lateral stiffness of the frame for the benefit of pedaling efficiency.
- The use of a 27.2 mm seat post and the thin section of the seat stays reduce ground vibrations and rider fatigue over long distances.
- Tube set: Columbus Airplane
- Fork: Cinelli Columbus Experience Alu/Carbon 1-1/8” - 1-1/2"
- Fork weight: 565 g
- Head Set: Tange/ Columbus 1-1/2"
- Stem: Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Tape: Cinelli Cork Ribbon
- Seat Post: Cinelli Vai Ø 27,2 mm
- Crank Set: Shimano 105 50/34T 170/172,5/175 mm
- BB shell: Shimano
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 11S
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 11S
- Chain: KMC X11
- Sprokets set: Shimano 105 11-28T 11 Speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano 105 11S
- Brakes: Tektro R340
- Whee:l Alex AT 550 Rims 30mm - Shimano 11S Hubs
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x23 mm
- Saddle: Cinelli Custom - CroMolly Rail
- Bottom bracket threading: BSA
- Cable routing: External Routing
- Frame weight: 1400 g