*This item is sold out. Foffa Urban-Premium is discontinued and no further orders will be taken.
"Urban" is an ultimate multi purpose geared City Bike.7 gear integrated hub makes it perfect for leisurely city rides as well as fast and long distance commutes.
Foffa Bikes with Italian origins is well established in UK and other European countries.
Foffa is known for high quality components and quality finish. Being one of the lightest bikes in the range Foffa will be a good asset in a long run.
Comes with a FREE UK delivery.
- FRAMESET - A lightweight Chromoly 4130 steel for extra flexibility and a fairly compact geometry for additional comfort and responsiveness
- It has eyelets to fit a rear rack and mudguards as well as a set of bottle cage bosses to make it a fully functional machine.
- WHEELSET - 40mm triple wall Foffa alloy rims for a robust feel and 700 x 28c puncture protection tyres for smooth rides on most terrains.
- GROUPSET - 7-speed Shimano Nexus hub to make it ideal for any hilly ride and a Revo Shifter for low effort rotational twist shifting and comfortable handling.
- OTHER FEATURES - a Lasco 46T alloy crankset with chain guard, a track saddle, ergo grips for extra comfort and a quill stem for extra adjustability and a classic look.
- WEIGHT - 12.9kgs
- FRAMESET – Chromoly 4130 Steel
- WHEELSET – Foffa 40mm triple wall alloy rims laced to alloy track hub (front) and Shimano 7-speed 20T Nexus (rear)
- TYRES – 700x28C Kenda K193 puncture protection
- CRANKSET – 46T 165mm alloy Lasco with guard
- BOTTOM BRACKET – Sealed unit VP-BC73
- CHAIN – KMC 1/2’’x1/8’’ Z410
- BARS – Alloy flat bars (width 580mm)
- STEM – 80mm alloy stem
FREE shipping to mainland UK, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands. Use our shipping calculator to determine shipping prices to other countries. We use DHL for all Hiplok deliveries. All orders are dispatched within 2-5 working days. Shipping to UK mainland usually takes 2 days and 2-5 days to the rest of Europe. Orders are dispatched from our warehouse in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.