This variant is currently sold out
ALL FIXATION LONDON PRODUCTS CURRENTLY WILL BE SHIPPED BEGGINING OF SEPTEMBER.
Inspired by London.
Kentish town is a bike for both. And just like the buzzing party district of London, you will always feel like you want to dance and inspire. In December 2014, the Victorian toilets on the corner of Highgate Road and Fortress Road in Kentish town were transformed into a cocktail bar: Ladies and Gentlemen, take your Kentish town bike and bring a friend!
The classic look of black, silver and leather really has stood the test of time. This bike has a matte black frame, supported by this great colour scheme.
- The hi-ten steel frame is strong, reliable yet lightweight and nimble
- Geometry designed for urban riding
- Bullhorn handlebars as standard
- Shimano CN-NX01 for added reliability
- Stem mounted clock included
*Choose between Single Speed / Fixed Gear Flip Flop Hub or 2 speed AutomatixFull Specification and Size Guide
Warranty and Returns