Lift Off Magnetar Brown Cycle Bag
£149.99 GBP was £214.99 GBP
This product is currently sold out.
Free Shipping: We're offering free introduction shipping for limited time.
Men's Crossbody Bag
The brown colour of this Magnetar is old-fashioned but the design is timeless. It will become a part of your bike, a practical bag for all your necessary things, a stylish accessory for your outfit. Made with the highest quality workmanship like other Lift Off products, this bag exhibits precision stainless steel accessories, a design load strap and subtle details. Look how great Magnetar Brown looks even without a bicycle and it’s a hands free convenience. We are proud all our products are handcrafted in Czech Republic.
Attaching Magnetar to the bicycle is comfortable thanks to special stainless steel hooks. Magnets at the bottom assure the bag fits to the frame perfectly. Just play the animation below to learn more about this original bag.
We source the highest quality leather from established Italian family tanneries. The leather is gently tanned to maintain its original look and accentuate the colour, making each product unique. With a focus on the natural beauty of material, we do not use synthetic substitutes. We pride ourselves on environmentally friendly manufacture, even if that means exceptionally demanding and more rigorous processes are needed to make our products. We trust you will appreciate the fine workmanship of this product.
- Inner dimensions: top 28cm x left / longer side 37cm x right / shorter side 19cm x bottom 26cm
- Outer dimensions: top 30cm x left / longer side 50cm x right shorter side 30cm x bottom 28cm
- Depth 5 cm
- Ipad Air, Ipad Mini, A5 format
- Lift off products are manufactured with a premium full-grain leather that is not sanded, buffed or snuffled in order to maintain its natural texture. Minor leather imperfections and individual marks are common for premium-grade hide as is a patina that will develop over time.
- Leather is naturally permeable and can never be entirely waterproof, nonetheless you can use beeswax creams which act as a barrier against water. Keep in mind, beeswax may alter the hue of dyed leather, so test first on a small area that is at the rear of the bag. Alternatively, use a spray protectant which is invisible although slightly less effective as a water repellent
- Dirt may be removed with a clean damp cloth or with a cleaner made specifically for natural leather. Marked areas can also be brushed with a soft brush, to remove any dried dirt.
- Let water spills dry naturally or wipe them off with a clean dry cloth. Do not use high-heat measures such as a hairdryer which may cause irrepairable damage to the leather.
- Oil stains can be treated and removed with a microfiber cloth and talcum powder. First, wipe off as much of the grease as possible with the cloth. Avoid scrubbing the leather. Second, spread talcum powder on the stain and let it sit for several hours. Then gently brush off the talcum powder with a cloth. The powder draws the grease out of the leather.
- Leather will dry out over time so it is important to moisturize it. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a small amount of leather conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Store the product in its original package and fill it with cloth or a fibre stuffing to maintain its shape - do not use newspaper, as this could stain the inside of the bag.