Lift Off Magnetar Black Cycle Bag
£149.99 GBP was £214.99 GBP
This product is currently sold out.
Free Shipping: We're offering free introduction shipping for limited time.
Men's Crossbody Bag
Magnetar Black is a functional and stylish bag that looks great on a bicycle or as a classic cross body bag. It is designed to be a dynamic part of the bike as well as a real gentlemen’s accessory. Just put all your things into Magnetar, attach it easily to your bike and ride free.
Magnetar Black is the best-selling Lift Off cyclebag because it’s a neutral colour. It is a precision made cross body bag manufactured with several layers of Italian sourced leather, with strong stitching and hand grinded stainless steel furnishings for extra durability. The leather is left to cure naturally. As the product ages, natural beauty develops giving enhanced visual satisfaction.
We can guarantee beautiful and elaborate detail of finish as we ourselves oversee the handmade manufacture process in the Czech Republic .
Attaching Magnetar to the bicycle is comfortable thanks to special stainless steel hooks. Magnets at the bottom assure the bag fits to the frame perfectly.
- Shell: Italian cow hide, coated with natural WAX
- Lining: Urenzit fabric, 100% polyamide
- Strap: 100% polypropylen
- Hardware: laser cut stainless steel / laser cut dural
- Features - Large main compartment, valuables pocket with a zipper, small side pocket, phone pocket, YKK metal zipper, stainless steel hooks for attaching to bicycles, magnetic adapter for bicycles without a steel frame.
- Outer dimensions: 300 x 500 x 300 x 280 x 80
- Inner dimensions: 280 x 370 x 190 x 260 x 60
- Ipad Air, Ipad Mini, A5-B5 documents, bottle, wallet, phone, books or a snack.
- Lift off products are manufactured with a premium full-grain leather that is not sanded, buffed or snuffled in order to maintain its natural texture. Minor leather imperfections and individual marks are common for premium-grade hide as is a patina that will develop over time.
- Leather is naturally permeable and can never be entirely waterproof, nonetheless you can use beeswax creams which act as a barrier against water. Keep in mind, beeswax may alter the hue of dyed leather, so test first on a small area that is at the rear of the bag. Alternatively, use a spray protectant which is invisible although slightly less effective as a water repellent
- Dirt may be removed with a clean damp cloth or with a cleaner made specifically for natural leather. Marked areas can also be brushed with a soft brush, to remove any dried dirt.
- Let water spills dry naturally or wipe them off with a clean dry cloth. Do not use high-heat measures such as a hairdryer which may cause irrepairable damage to the leather.
- Oil stains can be treated and removed with a microfiber cloth and talcum powder. First, wipe off as much of the grease as possible with the cloth. Avoid scrubbing the leather. Second, spread talcum powder on the stain and let it sit for several hours. Then gently brush off the talcum powder with a cloth. The powder draws the grease out of the leather.
- Leather will dry out over time so it is important to moisturize it. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a small amount of leather conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Store the product in its original package and fill it with cloth or a fibre stuffing to maintain its shape - do not use newspaper, as this could stain the inside of the bag.