Mash CXS Pentachrome Frameset
This variant is currently sold out
A new creation, based on collaboration with the MASH SF team: a single-speed cyclocross frame made with Columbus Zonal triple-butted aluminium tubing. Quick, responsive, precise, outfitted with a monocoque carbon 1-1/2” fork that absorbs vibrations and improves riding performance.
- Rear 120mm hub for improved wheel cambering, for better balance and response.
- The wheel clearance has been increased to avoid catching mud inside.
- The rear triangle is shorter than that of a traditional cyclocross frame, for easy handling even on the most technical routes.
- TUBE SET: Columbus Zonal
- FRAME WEIGHT: 2060 g
- BOTTOM BRACKET THREADING: BSA BB
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: Ø 31,6 mm
- FRA,E WEIGHT: 1560 g
- CABLE ROUTING: Internal Routing
- FORK: Cinelli CX Carbon Monocoque 1-1/2"
- FORK WEIGHT: 440g
- HEAD SET: Columbus Compass 1-1/2" CX