Müthaship by State Bicycle Co
This variant is currently sold out
Muthaship has been discontinued now, please see available State Bikes from http://shop.single-speed.co.uk/collections/state-bicycle-co
Müthaship, the very cool and easy looking, is a smooth ride, it comes in four different sizes and you can choose between bull bar, riser bar or drop down bar.
The bike will be equipped with a front and rear brakes, and set of Wellgo alloy pedals with toe straps. Bikes are being shipped several times a week via Parcel Force and will arrive 90% assembled. You will have to attach handlebars, saddle, pedals, front wheel and a few other minor parts, as well as adjusting, tightening, and tuning will be needed. It is easy to do this yourself, however, we advice to seek for a professional assistance.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly, TIG welded
- Fork: 1 1/8" Chromoly
- Headset: 1 1/8" threadless A head
- Handlebars: Alloy bulhorn and drop bar 42cm, riser 52cm
- Stem: 1 1/8" forged alloy 26mm/90mm ext.
- Brakes: Dual pivot forged alloy calliper
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm alloy
- Seat post: 27.2mm x 250mm alloy
- Saddle: PU with steel rails
- Crank: 3 peace forged 6061, 170mm arms
- Chain ring: 46t, 5 bolt, 7075
- Bottom bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge english thread
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals with toe clips
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with rear flip-flop
- Sprockets: 16t freewheel and 16t fixed cog
- Rims: 43mm deep profile 32H x 14G 700c
- Tires: CST 700x23c
- Tubes: CST 700x23c with 60mm presta valve