Quella Evo - Orange
This variant is currently sold out
The spicy tangerine frame makes you crave for festive winter and mulled wine and perhaps Santa will bring you this beautiful Evo as well. Can't wait til Christmas Eve? Get your state of the art and heavy performance steel reindeer on the road!
This bike is Mark Langley's (Quella CEO) new favourite. It's versatile, looks great and is a pleasure to ride whether on trails or on the road it adapt perfectly.
*Option with SRAM automatix 2 speed will be available end of September.
- Great choice for cyclocross and urban riding
- Available as a single-speed or with the latest SRAM automatix 2 speed
- Riders can take advantage of the twin bottle bosses, integrated mudguard mounts, rack mounts and oversized steerer tube to raise the bars allowing the Evo to be converted into a tourer for longer journeys.
- For cross-country enthusiasts, the model takes the spec to the next level; it can be fitted with chunky 35c tyres and comes standard with cantilever brakes for the most demanding terrains and trails
- A custom-painted frame can be created with limitless colour options