Quella Evo - Purple
This variant is currently sold out
It's midnight, a purple haze casts across the streets, the stars glisten in the skies, I look into her eyes.. wait..have I been staring at Evo Midnight Purple for too long? Your daydream can become a reality with this spectacular bike!
This bike is Mark Langley's (Quella CEO) new favourite. It's versatile, looks great and is a pleasure to ride whether on trails or on the road it adapt perfectly.
*Option with SRAM automatix 2 speed will be available end of September.
- Great choice for cyclocross and urban riding
- Available as a single-speed or with the latest SRAM automatix 2 speed
- Riders can take advantage of the twin bottle bosses, integrated mudguard mounts, rack mounts and oversized steerer tube to raise the bars allowing the Evo to be converted into a tourer for longer journeys.
- For cross-country enthusiasts, the model takes the spec to the next level; it can be fitted with chunky 35c tyres and comes standard with cantilever brakes for the most demanding terrains and trails
- A custom-painted frame can be created with limitless colour options
*Size 59cm comes with black forks instead.