Quella One 2015 White
This variant is currently sold out
The new and upgraded Quella One 2015 fixed gear single-speed bike in a classic white setup with chrome components. Our signature lightweight, hand-built, performance range.
The Quella One is powder coated and hand-built to order. The models shown are a showcase of our favourite combinations.
Our signature, hand-built Quella One 2015 fixed-gear single-speed bike has been crafted to embody performance, reliability and personality at its heart. Aesthetically bold, yet sophisticated and quintessentially British, the One is a whole lot more than a simple status symbol.
The new Quella One 2015 features improved Kenda Kriterium tyres, the new Quella Sono saddle, lugged drop-outs and paintwork in 5 slick new designs.
Brandishing a lightweight double-butted Chromoly 4130 steel frame set in its classic diamond form and high-quality components including our famous 50mm deep-V rims and unique narrow PZ Racing pursuit bars allowing for a variety of both comfortable and competitive riding positions.
The One requires minimal maintenance, and weighs in at only 9.4kg (54cm), making it exceptionally agile and responsive; fit for practical joyrides, city commuters and seasoned 'roadies' alike.
- Hand-built in The Old Egg Shed on the outskirts of Cambridge by our experienced team of bike builders.
- Flip-flop hub allows for both single-speed and fixed-gear riding and is easily interchangeable.
- Performance driven, vintage-inspired design.
- Superior finish owed to the experienced craftsmanship and highest-quality, powder-coated steel frame; commended by the cycling press and customers worldwide.
- Low-maintenance with only brake pads and tyres requiring regular attention.
- 3 year warranty on frame & forks, 60 days on other moving parts.
- Front and rear Promax dual pivot brakes and alloy platform pedals included.
- FREE UK Delivery.