Zydeco She's a Rainbow
This variant is currently sold out
The design remains classic: black and white, but the beautiful brushed aluminum finish and the brilliant rainbow colors make Zydeco really unique! This versatile bike is also suitable for traveling with the possibility to assemble a rear rack for your gear. The specially shaped top tube (Ergo Shoulder Section) ensures easy and comfortable transport of your bike while carrying on the shoulder.
The ultra light frame is made with Columbus Zonal triple butted tubing and Pro Cyclocross geometry with increased wheel passages to allow fenders mount. Raised bottom bracket and head tube angle decreased for a perfect maneuverability even in the most demanding passages.
- Frame weight: 1530g
- Bottom bracket threading: BSA
- Tube set: Columbus Zonal
- Fork: Cinelli CX Alu/Carbo 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"
- Fork weight: 580g
- Stem: Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Handlebar: Cinelli Vai Ø 31,8 mm
- Tape: Cinelli Cork
- Seat Post: Cinelli Vai Ø 31,6 mm
- Crank Set: FSA Omega Compact 46/36T 170/175
- BB shell: FSA Mega Exo
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Chain: KMC X11
- Sprokets set: Shimano CS5800 12-28T / 11S
- Shift Levers: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano BR-R317 - 160 mm Rotor Disk Brake
- Wheel: Alex ATD 490 Rims 30mm - Cinelli Hubs
- Tyres: Challenge Grifo 700x32 mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Cinelli Era
- Cable routing: External (MTB style)
- Head Set: Columbus 1-1/2"